NYL GBS provides services to support beneficiaries after losing a loved one. In addition, you’ll have access to your own Survivor Assurance account — over $5,000 deposited into a free interest-bearing account — so you have time to deal with more pressing issues. You’ll be sent a checkbook for withdrawing funds.
Life Assistance Program
To help you deal with life challenges, the Life Assistance program includes:
- Up to three face-to-face counseling visits, at no cost to you
- Phone consultations
- Counseling referrals
- Online work/life support and educational resources
- Community services
My Secure Advantage
My Secure Advantage (MSA) includes financial wellness support, identity theft protection and will preparation services at no cost to you.
MSA Money Coaching. You and your spouse can get help for up to 30 days from a Money Coach on a range of financial challenges including basic money management, getting out of debt, saving for college or retirement, and more. You also have access to an online portal for educational webinars, financial tools, and other resources. Before you get started, schedule a free, 30-minute consultation with a financial expert.
Identity theft protection. Learn how to avoid identity theft and consult with a fraud prevention specialist.
Will preparation services. Access online resources to create and execute a will, powers of attorney and other legal documents. Plus, get a free 30-minute legal consultation for advice or review.
For more information:
- Call MSA Financial Wellness at 888-724-2326, Monday – Friday from 6:00 am to 5:00 pm PST, or
- Visit the My Secure Advantage website.
This program is available with your basic life and AD&D coverage.
If you’re planning to travel 100 miles or more away from home on company business or vacation, Secure Travel provides:
- Emergency medical evacuation assistance
- Pre-trip planning assistance, such as immunization and passport requirements
- Travel services including assistance for emergency cash, lost or stolen items, translation and interpretation